Sunday, September 11, 2022

Demonic Terra Forming Almost Complete.

I know about the weather, I was studying it a long time ago, and used to make videos about it on another channel that got shut down with no explanation. I lost some information, and subscribers.... it has made me slow to want to do much again on this platform because of that. I am impressed with this video and thank you! For a long time I have not seen any of your videos, and so it is great to see them again. I apologize, I forgot about your channel after a while of working so much and going to school.... but, everything you say on here is true, even though different people have different names. I was watching a former Canada politician, Paul Hellyer talk about what is causing some of this, and it may be too shocking for some, I did a video about it and bought his book. He has a positive ending, to the truth in the book, just to let people know. I would like to say, do not forget that we are all powerful. We were given the power to manifest things with our thoughts, so while you watch some of this stuff, use your own power to control yourself, and your lives. Ester Hicks teaches a lot in her free videos about improving and maintaining a happy life using your ways of thinking. We are all here together, everything we each can do to improve things, improves all things, even if it as simple as cooking a meal, or saying hello to someone. Love is the answer, and if prayer works for you, use it. We are all connected, and have control of fear with either love or anger over what is happening, and then taking loving actions! Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home