Saturday, October 29, 2022

JFK

Ah Jodie
Soooooo much lies.... and yet the movement continues like a snake that is illusive.... we think it is there and set a trap, and then suddenly it is gone and we see it somewhere else, like egg white, difficult to grab, and oozes through the cracks... then it is a lovely woman.... comforting us while she tries to rip our organs out.... I spend a lot of time working on my own thoughts... trying not to get caught in the place where I will lose my mind/heart. I am aware of creating with my own thoughts, so I try to balance what I see with what I want to create and bringing love to all. About this video... I think Kevin Costner does a great job in the movie JFK... to show a lot of the illusion and cover up, here is a link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102138/ Oddly, that movie was made in 1991 and many people know what we were told is a lie.... just like hundreds of other things, from the food we are given to eat as being nutritious to the ideas of what make a good person to how we can trust the news and pharmacy to the ideas of others that want to kill us and we need to keep a military that takes 50% of USA yearly budget..... Anyway.... I hope you are doing well, I heard there is some rumbling going on underground in your area.... Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home