Wednesday, March 15, 2023

School Vaccine Chickenpox, and Meningitis Mandates REJECTED in Wisconsin.

I live in Wisconsin and didn't even know this was happening, however I am thrilled! I have had vaccine worries for over 20 years, the last thing was just even more frightening, so I am glad Wisconsin did this! I hope it happens all over and with all vaccines! If someone is vaccinated, they don't need to worry about getting the illness from people that haven't been vaccinated, has been my thoughts and words. I do realize some people can not get the vaccines, but it is like being in between a rock and a hard place, do we vaccinate all and perhaps risk problems with some, or let people choose and risk problems with some potentially? By vaccinating all, is no insurance that no one will get sick or even die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home