Friday, June 02, 2023

Mile-long RV encampment symbolizes growing housing crisis in Bay Area

I have a house, and after raising a family, I have many times thought about living just like this. If I don't pay my property tax, I lose the house I paid off, so I never really own it. Heat bills are expensive, and many other things. I am on retirement and would have more money if I was living in an RV. To me, these are nice little homes. These though, cost a lot to drive around due to low gas mileage. I think it is great they have trash pick-up, toilets, hand washing stations, so these people can live with some dignity. I see this as a great alternative. Land also is getting more and more expensive, and many places won't allow people to camp on their own land more than a few weeks or months. Love to us all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home