Wednesday, December 20, 2023

1950s Furious Teen Called A Communist By His Dad

I remember thinking like that young man, when I was younger. Now, I can see both perspectives a little better. I know those fears of communism from then, it was horrible. The game seems the same on all levels still in 2023 to me. It is interesting to look from above and take into consideration who is benefiting from us having those fears and fights within our communities and around the world. My grandfather warned me about what things I say, I thought he was silly. We still need to be careful. Now we are monitored without even knowing it is happening. With AI pictures and videos can be made of anyone doing things they never really have done. The best solution is to find a way to stay calm, and keep focus, never lose sight of your power as a spiritual being!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home