Saturday, January 20, 2024

Trump Pledges To Enact The 'Largest Deportation In The History Of This C...

I don't know, because I have not checked everyone coming across borders trying to get asylum, however, I have worked with some and I think they are hardworking happy people, not terrorists. However, there is a point to what he is saying..... Israel was founded when there was a limit of how many of different groups could come into that land, and there were people getting worried about too many of some groups being allowed in because of the same reason, take over and that is exactly what happened. Many people in Palestine were killed and kicked off of their land, by people of other areas in the world. Honestly though, in USA there are many areas I would not want to go or live because of crime rates.... by USA citizens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home