Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) aid worker describes the scenes he saw i...

I don't know what I would do in this situation, they get shot at for even walking around sometimes. I remember hearing stories in past situations like this of people cooking leather shoes, burning all their furniture to keep warm, eating all the stray animals and even those who died. I would be digging through those bombed buildings looking for anything to eat and probably fighting with others to try to make sure my children ate. The occupation needs to end right now! America needs to step in and be what they say they are.... for human rights and the good guys. No more of this political BS! Israel would not harm American soldiers if they were on the right side and made sure those trucks got in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home