Friday, June 14, 2024

SHOT DEAD In Front Of His Eyes - Devastating Account of Gaza Horror w/. ...

I believe so many people were shocked and could not understand how the Jewish people could be so sadistically criminal....(now I know it is not all Jewish who are doing these horrible things), I have learned so much since Oct. 7th, 2023.... I am literally changed person! I didn't even know about Zionism, and the different Jewish people, and the slaughter and eradication of Palestine people to create Israel, and the intense amount of funding that contributes to USA politics, and the intense power over USA media by Israel, and the lies told to USA about Arabs, and on and on and on!
The people of Palestine are beautiful with a rich culture that everyone could enjoy and learn from.... the world needs them! I want the Palestine people to have fresh food, clean water, safe places to live, play and sleep and to be safe from Zionists! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFn_yAb5ac0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home