Saturday, June 25, 2022

Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel (Official Audio)

I am 67, and when I was a kid in Wisconsin, my girl scout troop went to see how a radio station works, they gave me this record. It was a 45, and I memorized it, and tried to sing like him, lol. I don't remember what was on the other side, but, my friends and I played this over and over, I was so proud, but, did not know nothing about him really. When I became a teen, I thought he was corny, but, my Grandma made us watch all his movies and loved him. Now, I have been listening to his music and watching him, I realize what an amazing singer he was, and very handsome too. It is sad how people become products for things like the music industry, and people make money off these products, but these people have to hire body guards and isolate themselves. I learned these things watching all that happened with Johnny Depp and now feel for them all. Blessings to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home