Sunday, August 14, 2022

What Women Stopped In The 1960s? They Stopped Wearing Girdles!

Yes, I got a girdle when I was 16, it was a nightmare in some ways, because you had to hook up nylons to it, which would leave a mark in your leg, and have the sanitary pad belt too! On top of that were the nylons which would always run, bra, and slip over all of that, plus of course underwear. Soon after I turned 17, I got rid of all that, got on birth control, and used tampons. I have never had a infection or other problems associated with all that moisture and heat. One of my grandmas got a corset when she was 16 and wore one until she died into her 90s, my other grandma would take off her dress when she would visit in the summer and run around in her slip, undies, bra, girdle, and be fully covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home