Wednesday, April 05, 2023

A Big Career Change Announcement

OMG I was laughing so hard, I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I see you went over the top, and I love it! Sometimes it seems like the whole thing is a comedy to me too, and it is so easy to see through. I am so glad you have found a path of freedom and still able to get your message out.
Thank you for showing this side of you, I never expected it at all and am so surprised, and I love you even more as a great person and doctor! I don't know if you will be able to top this now, but I am sure you will come up with something. I am sharing this with all I can. (I think part of what makes it even funnier is that I have watched you try so hard to get the truth out, and be so frustrated, and I even bet you have spent time crying, so this is like you reached a point of inner peace in some way, and it is so positive, blessings to you)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home