Sunday, January 21, 2024

Jan 21 - IDF withdrawal and Ceasefire update

Love to all of you from so many of us outside of Palestine! I am glad you got a shower! I thought they would bomb more after withdrawal; I can hear them around you! I am so glad you have chosen to do videos and talk to us all. Everyone is connected and this does affect us all, but also it sets a path. I know if war continues there, it will be acceptable to do anywhere, even places where people feel it never will happen. Some are making lots of money and enjoying destruction, I want to live where people are truthful and want peace for all, and I see that as the way we are going, to a positive place, even though it is difficult to see sometimes right now! I am sharing and hope others do too! Love to all of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home