Monday, February 26, 2024

(Aaron Bushnell 2252024) Active duty US airman sets himself on fire outside Israeli embassy

This is the second US citizen to do this, the first was a woman, in Alanta in December 2023. It is difficult to find the information now but keep digging. I can't put a link because YouTube will delete it.
The amount of passion Aaron Bushnell feels about how it is important to him that the Palestine people are free and the horror they are facing daily that is in his voice even when he is in intense pain tears me deep in my gut! I feel so much love and compassion for him and I wish he would have not felt he had to go to this measure. The thing that makes me so mad about this is that idiot with the gun, pointing it at him while he melts and is obviously not a threat. The man who shouts "I don't need guns, I need fire extinguishers" is a hero, trying to save Aaron's life! Condolences to his family and friends, I can see he was a caring person and will be missed. Thank you for your service to humanity sir Aaron Bushnell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home