Friday, January 12, 2024

Israeli reservist contradicts military’s narrative on Gaza

That is all normal fighting talk and behavior. The leaders want to keep the moral up and support from those paying for the fight. It happens even in sports games. It actually can work sometimes to change the situation. I have used it at work to keep my workers under me calm, and we always ended up at least feeling better even when we were overwhelmed. I have even used it in my home when we haven't had a lot to eat... and figured out something to make with what we did have... and kept everyone feeling positive!
It is a good skill. It is like that saying, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'... positive thoughts help most situations by keeping up positive feelings. Even right before death, to have a loving person tell the dying that everything is alright usually results in a calm death. Try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home